Ice on Main FAQs
UNITED COMMUNITY BANK ICE ON MAIN IS CLOSED.
THE RINK WILL REOPEN
- Do I need to pre-purchase a ticket?
- What are your COVID-19 safety precautions?
- Are there any available restrooms?
- Are food and beverages available at the rink?
- Can I leave Ice on Main and come back without having to pay again?
- Can I bring my own skates to the rink?
- Do I have to skate?
- Do you offer large group discounts?
- How much does it cost to skate?
- How long I can skate?
- How many people can skate at one time?
- What are the acceptable forms of payment?
- What are your largest and smallest skate sizes?
- What do I do with my personal belongings?
- What if it rains?
- What type of clothing should I wear?
- Where can I park?
- Where is Ice on Main located?
- Are skate sleds available for rental?
- Can I reserve a blue walker?
- Am I required to wear socks?
- Are figure skates available?
- Are wheelchairs allowed on the ice?
- How is the rink made?